Stampin’ Up! has been making a difference for 25 years and began sharing their anniversary celebration with all of us in the 2013 Spring catalog. It is just full of new products, awesome ideas and super yummy colors.
Here’s a card I created with some of those items, using 3/8″ Striped Melon Mambo Organdy Ribbon; Tea for Two Designer Series paper and various punches; the Vine Street embossing folder; the Pretty Petites stamp set, and some pearls.
I love white on white. The Whisper White top layer is embossed, then attached to the Whisper White card stock base. The flower was punched in 3 different sized layers and stacked together with a dimensional and a pearl on top. The entire embellishment is attached to gorgeous Melon Mambo organdy ribbon, cut in two different lengths.
The sentiments are stamped in Certainly Celery and Marina Mist; punched out and attached together with a little glue. I punched a hole in the top one, attached a tiny pearl and dangled them under the flower, using Natural Linen Thread.
The inside is simple, one large sentiment from a soon-to-be released stamp set, “Just Thinking” in Marina Mist ink.
I think it says it all.
You can order the supplies for this card on my link below, and try making one for yourself. It was fun and super easy. If you need help, drop a line and I’ll send you step by step instructions.
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping!
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (#113439); Whisper White Card Stock (#100730); Vine Street Embossing Folder (#130492); Tea for Two Designer Series Paper (#129311); Blossom Punch (#125603); 7/8″ Scallop Circle Punch (#129404); 1-1/4″ Scallop Circle Punch (#127811); Melon Mambo 3/8″ Organdy Ribbon (#129293); Pretty Petites Stamp Set (#129639); Petite Curly Label Punch (#129405); Basic Pearls (#119247).
My Paper Pumpkin is a Magical Paper Escape
I’m Paper Pumpkin . . .
I come to your door each month (a fully decked-out creativity carriage). I’ll help you to escape your life with some paper fun.
I come in a sweet box, but you’ll really love what you find on the inside:
All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. Create stuff like cards, journals, décor, and more!
Paper Pumpkin by Stampin’ Up! is a new monthly kit program that anyone can enjoy!
How to Get Started …..
It’s so easy to get started. Simply sign up for the program by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click Join.
Select me (Jaye Catalano) as your demonstrator and then every month a new, surprise project kit arrives at your doorstep. Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, showoff, and share with your friends and family-every month!
Here’s the nitty gritty:
- Each month you’ll receive a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (We’ve even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you a 30-minute creativity escape.
- We will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month’s kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let’s say you sign up on May 10th, we’ll send your kit around May 15th. If you sign up on May 11th, we’ll send your first kit around June 15th.)
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!)
- There’s no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.
- Starting in early March, we’ll offer a Try-It kit if you’d like to try Paper Pumpkin for one month.
The Welcome Kit is the very first Paper Pumpkin you will receive in your first month of membership. The Welcome Kit includes a free gift-a clear acrylic block!